Skip to content
- Rail tracks of trains or trams are famous to cause motorcycle accidents, especially during urban riding.
- Rails are generally the most slippery thing to encounter on the road. Wet rails are even worse.
- Rails should always be crossed as close to 90 degrees angle as possible.
- Acceleration or breaking on a rail should be avoided at all costs.
- A motorcycle should never be ridden on a rail along the rail.
- Avoid entering a road between two tram rails. If entered, ride carefully to not jump onto either of the rails. When riding out, bring the vehicle down to minimal speed and turn with an angle as close to 90° as possible.
- Exercise caution when passing a crossroad with a rail crossing.